The Not Too Young To Run Movement is a social movement committed to political inclusion,
transformative politics and leadership. The movement invites applications from young Nigerians
who meet specific criteria and possess the skills and competencies to serve as members of the
Leadership and Strategy Team.
The proposed roles and responsibilities for the Not Too Young To Run leadership and
strategy team members include the following:
● Team Lead
● Hubs Lead
● Campaigns Lead
● Communications Lead
● Resource Mobilization Lead
The candidate must be:
- 30 years old and below at the time of application
- Currently holding a leadership position including but not limited to within a civil society organization, business, student union/association etc
- Currently employed or self-employed
- A registered voter
- A graduate of a tertiary institution
- Not a member of a political party
- Have proven experience in community organizing
- Have previous engagement with movement building and advocacy campaign
- (For the team lead) Possess excellent public speaking skills
The Not Too Young To Run Leadership and Strategy Team members are expected to:
● Work collaboratively with other team members to develop and implement strategies that
advance the movement’s goals.
● Provide leadership and guidance for the movement’s various initiatives.
● Represent the movement in various forums and events.
● Develop relationships with key stakeholders, including civil society organisations,
political parties, and government agencies.
● Mobilise and engage young people in the movement’s activities.
● Contribute to the development of the movement’s policy positions and advocacy
The deadline to apply for the Not Too Young To Run Leadership and Strategy Team is 17th
November 2023. To apply, please visit the link provided below and complete the online
How to Apply
Visit the link here to apply: www.yiaga.org/nottooyoungtorunapp
We look forward to receiving your applications and welcoming a new generation of leaders to
advance our mission of promoting political inclusion, transformative politics, and leadership.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com